Monday, January 21, 2013

SAISA girls football

SAISA stands for South Asian Inter-Schools Association (SAISA). WHich is sports conference us GECKO ( name of our sports team) attend every year. This semester I am doing SAISA girls udner 19 football. I love the sport and I am hoping to get in to the team this year. Even if I don't get in this year at least I'll be getting some fitness by going for all the practices as I said in one of my goals I need to keep my fitness and stamina up in order for me to be healthy and avoid heart disese/diabetes which is common in both sides of my family. I also increased my awareness of my own steanghth and areas of improvement . I need to improve my stamina and how hard I kick the ball. One of my streanghts in football are defence and endurance. By going to all the pracices I am showing how commited I am to this sports. This is true because I do take football seriously as it is one of the only sports besides Archery that I like and would continue to do later in life. Also because of football I learned to collaborate with others . These are girls from grades 9-12 so most of the people I interact with in football are people who I don't interact with on a daily basis so it's good to work with new people for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment